Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Terlajak perahu boleh di undur

,I dont like it, but its already happen. Old folks says: Terlajak perahu boleh di undur, terlajar kata buruk padahnya.

Not sure yet how bad is the padah is. But I guess its enough to give me more trouble to complete my current task (because we work in the same project). Aiyoohh!!! why shouldn't I become more patient. Uhhhh....

Yes, the biggest devil in me is my mouth. They said I copied my first boss. They may correct, but I already like this since before. And working with her make me more "out spoken" and sometimes become "cruel".

But this time I really2 messed up. Not everybody like Chong or Suku who can stand my mouth because they can always fight me back. Then, we laugh to each other.

The words that just came out from my mouth is already in my head for few days. Its not because your respond to my question but its because I cant stand how bodoh sombong you are, day by day. And, because you always has excusses, and in your mind you are never wrong I know you will never think over my cruel words, even its very true. So, it useless for me to explain my self.

I regret my self for touching a very personal and sensitive issue. Its a shame to do so while I claim my self as a profesional. I sincirely sorry for that.

But, damage already done.

 

2 corat coret:

sitinorafizah said...

sounds like you're strongly displeased...

take a deep breath, and recite this doa.

wahai tuhanku, ampunilah dosaku, hilangkan kekerasan hatiku dan lindungilah diriku dari fitnah yang menyesatkan.

may God bless u. Dia kan Maha Adil.

sitinurulhawa said...

siti jijah,
he may not read this blog, but if he read, i hope he'll understand. that's why i wrote in English.

we're ok now, I apologized and he accept it. He's cool.

terima kasih bg doa tu. Memang aku ni keras hati skit. Mulut pon laser, tu yg cuba nak ubah tu, nak jadi lebih cool.. hehe


Aku Saya Ana Wo I

N3 Lepas-lepas

Jalan Pintas


Komen Terbaru

Peminat Aku

Yok ngeteh yok!!

Name :
Web URL :
Message :
:) :( :D :p :(( :)) :x

Bekas tapak kaki